Ways to Help
Donations can be made in 3 ways:
A. Deposit to Bank Accounts of ABOITIZ FOUNDATION INC. Unionbank of the Philippines – Acct No. 100261070944 City Savings Bank – Account No. 20020031301
B. Use UShare facility of Unionbank . The following are the steps:
1. To donate online, click on “Next” below
2. Upon clicking the link/button, you will be asked to indicate the amount you wish to give. Just fill out the necessary information (e.g the name of the project – just select disaster relief operations; amount and the giving method).
3. After which, click the “NEXT” button found on the lower right corner of the page. It will then direct you to the next page.
4. Upon clicking, you will be asked to fill out some information about yourself (e.g name, organization, address, phone number, etc.) Please note that fields with asterisk (*) are required so kindly supply the needed information. If you missed to fill out some information, you can go to the previous page by clicking the “BACK” button.
5. Once done, click “NEXT” and it will direct you again to another page. You will then be advised to review the information you supplied. If they are incorrect, just click the “BACK” button to update the incorrect information. If they are correct, click on “DONATE” button to proceed. You will then be directed to Dragon Pay/Local Banks who will handle your donation transaction. After which, you will be asked for some information (e.g account number, etc…). Just supply it and please wait until you get the confirmation of your donation.
C. It can be done through remittance if donations are from abroad. Correspondent Bank
JP MORGAN CHASE, N.Y. (SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33)
FOR CREDIT TO: UNIONBANK OF THE PHILS.
Beneficiary Bank SWIFT UBPHPHMM
UNIONBANK OF THE PHILS. – CEBU INSULAR BRANCH
ACCOUNT NUMBER – 13-026-007424-1
ACCOUNT NAME : ABOITIZ FOUNDATION INC.